DSO-IS Information Services
Jan Robert Munroe
- For security reasons, when an AUXDATA User has not logged on for 45 days their logon account will be automatically deleted by OSC. When that occurs they will have to request and be given a new account.
- The new AUXDATA sign on screen is now on the production system.
- Members who are using their own PCs should IGNORE the new button. It is for members who work with CG Units on SWS III machines only.
- This document provides information for using J-Initiator with Windows XP and IE7 and installing Citrix on your computer.
- Using the new AUXINFO, here is a document that will show you how you can generate a report and see what you have done by date.